Rick Moore was born and raised on the Colorado Front Range. He went to Columbine High School in Littleton and then attended and received his Bachelor of the Arts degree from Western State Colorado University in 1989. He married his college sweetheart and raised 2 fine young men while living in Northern Colorado. He loves Colorado and all it has to offer for outdoor recreation, skiing, fishing, hiking, biking …
Rick has a very in depth knowledge of platform framing in Colorado and home construction in general in our region. Rick started framing homes at the age of 16 and spent over 2 decades in the residential and commercial construction industry in Colorado. He has built dozens of homes with his own two hands.
Rick is known in the inspection community for being well rounded and a very detailed and down to earth inspector. He is very experienced and well versed in dealing with home owners and potential home owners; and an expert in explaining home building methods, repairs, and deficiencies in layman’s terms.
His qualifications currently are as follows:
- Bachelor of the Arts Business Administration Western State Colorado University 1989
- InterNACHI member 2016
- ASHI member 2016
- 20 years Construction Experience:
- Residential Platform Framing
- Residential Siding, Trim, Windows
- Residential Landscape Design and Installation
- Commercial Landscape Design and Installation
- Residential Flooring Installation
- Commercial Highway Construction
- Commercial Building Construction
- Basic Home Inspector Course PHII August 2016
- Advanced Home Inspector Course PHII August 2016
- InterNACHI Inspector Course 2017
- InterNACHI Continuing education courses 2017 to present
- National Ethics Association September 2016
- CPI – Certified Professional Inspector InterNACHI October 2016
- 198 Total Credit Hours of Home Inspection Classes
- Over 1000 Inspections performed 2020
- CMI – Certified Master Inspector InterNACHI April 2021
Trevor was born in Ft. Collins, Colorado and attended Mead High School where he lettered in football and track, was the regional winner at the State H.S. welding competition, and graduated with honors in May of 2016. After High School Trevor worked as a structural welder while he further researched his career path. Trevor eventually settled on the idea of obtaining a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management. He graduated from Aims with honors and received his associates degree in Business Management in 2019. He is currently attending Metro State University where he will graduate with his Bachelor of the Arts degree Business Administration in May of 2022. Trevor loves music, snowboarding, working out, hiking, fishing and also has a great love of the outdoors in general.
Trevor started working with his dad on residential homes at the ripe old age of 7. Trevor loved helping his Dad, and would get paid for simple task such as sweeping the floor, picking up scrap, or even carrying lumber. That role grew substantially as he got older and developed into a craftsman. Trevor showed an interest and sequentially joined Sherlock Homes Inspection division the summer of 2017. He apprenticed under Rick for 2 years, after which he took the InterNACHI home inspection course in Boulder where he received his Certified Professional Inspector in 2019. Trevor has completed hundreds of home inspections to date, he is continually complimented by agents and clients as being one of the best inspectors on the front range. His knowledge and experience for his age is second to none.
His qualifications currently are:
- Trevor has almost a decade of part time construction experience helping his dad with various projects including: Residential Framing, Decks, Fences, Irrigation Systems, Basement Remodeling, Interior Remodeling, Hardwood Flooring, Tile, Carpet Cleaning and Installation / Repairs.
- HS diploma 2016 Mead H.S.
- Structural welding 2016-2017
- Aims Community College 2017-2019
- Aims Fire Science Certificate 2018
- Associates Degree in Business 2019
- Inspector apprentice 2017 to 2019
- CPI certification from InterNACHI 2019
- Completed over 500 home inspections 2020
- 78 Total credit hours of home inspection classes
- InterNACHI continuing education courses 2019 to present